We are crazy when it comes to spending our money! I smile when I think of the different things we buy.
Here are some examples that have made me smile.
- Snow White and her seven drawfs in 1/2-size and placed them in their yard
- Yard art – Silhouettes of old people bent over with their rears facing you
- I bought a seed germination heating mat (but I got it 1/2-off!)
- Boiled peanuts (I love them!)
- Having a “grill” installed in your teeth (especially the ones with gold and diamonds)
- Hot tubs that sit unused at least 355 days a year
- Big boats that sit unused at least 355 days a year
- Goats and donkeys
- Ground effects and big tires for trucks
- Huge amp in a Datsun B210 car
- A harp
Bottom-line: No matter what you do, no matter where you live, no matter how much you already have – you will still want just one thing more, and that one thing will seem absolutely crazy to someone else. When you boil it down, most of the items we think we need are really just wants. If you are broke, just say no! If you are not broke, buy it, and just let us all smile!