Monday Morning – Random Thoughts

I love the comments that have been posted in response to THIS post.

I just bought tickets to vacation trip #1 on Delta.com.  I started out using Expedia.com because they are usually great to use.  However, this time it was all glitchy and failed to even get me to the point to purchase tickets.  So I went on to Delta.com and I got the exact same ticket for $5/ea less!  Apparently, that is what the fee is that Delta pays Expedia to sell its tickets.  Round-trip to Philadelphia for less than $200 per ticket.  I'm likin' it.

Apparently, PERRY went to see Celine Dion while in Vegas.  Well, I DEMAND that his "Man Card" be laying on my desk by morning.  If he says HERE that my listening to Clay Aiken is wrong, then DEFINITELY Celine is in the same category.  I can't stop thinking about the movie, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days.  Perry in a pink Celine T-shirt – PRICELESS!

I can tell where a person is coming from by the way they phrase things.  If they say, "I had to finance the car" or "I had to get a loan" or "I had to buy it", then I clearly KNOW that they are approaching their finances from the wrong point of view.  If you have heard yourself say something like this, may I suggest an alternative approach?  How about – "I know that this big expense is approaching.  How can I pay for it without using debt?"

I delivered some of my fashion mags to Judith.  Sheesh.  The mailman is hating my delivery address.

I am ready to get my book published.  Anyone interested in publishing this little-known author who is on a crusade to teach 100,000 people about managing their personal finances in the next 5 years?

7 Responses to “Monday Morning – Random Thoughts”

1. Vanessa March 25, 2007 at 8:08 pm #

Awesome goal of teaching people about managing their finances! I can’t help you with the publishing, but I’ll be sure to recommend the book :)

2. Chris Reeder March 26, 2007 at 5:20 am #

Can’t help with the publishing… but looking forward to reading it.

Bunch of help I am!!! :-)

3. Paul Wilson March 26, 2007 at 11:28 am #

I think I read an article on lulu.com. It’s self publishing.

Good luck!

4. Paul Moyer March 26, 2007 at 3:03 pm #

Clay Aiken is MUTCH worse than Celine Dion. While both sets of music should send an uncomfortable shiver down any normal man’s spine, Celine Dion is actually a woman where as Clay Aiken just looks and talks like one.

5. RoseAngela March 28, 2007 at 6:25 am #

ok joe….celine dion is in a whole other league than clay aiken. i have seen celine in vegas and it would blow ur face off. so i dont want u doggin my girl!:)

6. Joseph Sangl March 28, 2007 at 7:09 am #

RoseAngela – OK OK OK – BUT have you seen my boy, Clay, in concert? NO!!! Because he is INVISIBLE!!!

I am still demanding Perry’s Man Card. I have a picture of Perry wearing a Pink Celine Dion shirt …

Trackbacks/Pingbacks:

1. JosephSangl.com » Clay Aiken vs. Celine Dion - August 19, 2007

[...] Well, when I found out that Perry paid MONEY – he actually paid real money – to go see Celine Dion in Vegas, I had to revoke his man card.  That was in March and you can read that HERE. [...]