More Pay-Off Spectaculars!

www.JosephSangl.com is PROUD to present two more Pay-Off Spectaculars!  One for Student Loans and one for TV's!  What other Pay-Off Spectaculars do you want to see?

7 Responses to “More Pay-Off Spectaculars!”

1. Paul Moyer April 16, 2007 at 3:17 am #

ok the tv one is just funny looking. It looks like you tuned into a station with a bad receiver.

Why would you need to pay off a tv anyway? If you just wait a little while the 42″ lcd tv’s will be down to 700 dollars (probably by christmas). Or you can do what we did and buy a regular 27″ on clearance and just delay getting a larger hdtv until the technology is more widely accepted by the content providers.

2. jane muir April 16, 2007 at 6:00 am #

Paul… the issues with most debt is that people are not willing to WAIT to purchase ANYTHING! With that said, I WAS one of those folks, however after being married for 9 years to my husband and now Joe’s teaching at NS…. I am NO LONGER an impatient purchaser… It has become a challenge to see how long I can go without it!

3. Chris Reeder April 16, 2007 at 6:12 am #

Credit Cards man… Credit Cards!!!

4. Jon Smock April 16, 2007 at 9:07 am #

Maybe furniture? Or, perhaps people made of blocks in case you owe people money? :-P

The other thing I realized today was that these diagrams aren’t ONLY Pay-Off Spectaculars; they can be SAVINGS Spectaculars, too!

5. Sam April 16, 2007 at 9:29 am #

How about different kinds of cars: Mini Van or Sedan. I’d also love to make a chart with the front of my house or of the floor plan. Could you share with us how you are making these?

6. jsangl April 16, 2007 at 11:26 am #

Great feedback!

We aim to please at http://www.JosephSangl so with that, I’m pleased to also announce that additional “Pay-Off Spectaculars” are available for download at http://www.JosephSangl.com – click on “Tools”!

We have added “Pay-Off Spectaculars” for HOUSE, CREDIT CARDS (Thanks Chris!), and a PERSON (thanks Jon!). Just go to the “TOOLS” link and at the bottom is a link to all of the pay-off spectaculars!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks:

1. JosephSangl.com » Savings Spectaculars! - May 8, 2007

[...] If you have read http://www.JosephSangl.com for any time at all, you know how visual we want you to make debt!  One of the ways that debt is made VERY visual is through the use of Debt Pay-Off Spectaculars!  It is a fun way to see the progress you are making on eliminating debt. [...]