Dave Ramsey is one of my financial heroes!
It was a book that Dave Ramsey wrote that helped position me to truly pursue financial freedom.
The name of the book? Financial Peace, Revisited
Jenn and I became debt-free in 14 months by learning the most powerful word in the English language – NO! The experience birthed a passion in me to help others accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances! So much so that I left corporate America and negotiated myself a massive pay cut to do so. Don't feel sorry for me!!! I LOVE what I do and I no longer have to work for a living! I am on a CRUSADE!
Part of this CRUSADE must be to meet with Dave Ramsey. I would love to be able to meet one-on-one with Dave Ramsey to obtain mentoring and to be able to learn from him!
Some questions I will ask Dave when I meet with him are:
- How do you balance family with your work? The opportunities are endless at this point to do something other than go home to your family – what helps keep your family the highest priority?
- You wrote your first book, type-set it yourself, and had it self-published. What did you learn from that process?
- You are in a field that can be emotionally draining. What keeps the passion high for what you do?
- What do you look for when hiring a new employee? What are the absolute MUST-HAVES?
- Has your mission/vision changed since you started? How has it changed and what helped you figure this out?
Dave – I want to meet with you! Tell me when and where. I'll be there, buy the lunch and ask all the questions!