Financial Learning Experience TONIGHT!!!

TONIGHT is the Financial Learning Experience at NewSpring Church in Anderson, SC.

It is FREE!  It has FREE childcare!  It will change your life!

Sign up HERE.  Sign up your parents!  Sign up your spouse!  Sign up your children!  Sign up your neighbor!  Sign up your friends!  This is open to the entire community!  If you are within 3 hours of Anderson, SC, you should register and get into your car and come over for an evening that might just change your financial future FOREVER!

The Financial Learning Experience takes road trips!  Interested in bringing the Financial Learning Experience to your church or business?  Contact Joe HERE!

6 Responses to “Financial Learning Experience TONIGHT!!!”

1. Julie Brown June 26, 2007 at 3:29 am #

If you haven’t gone . . . WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! To go further into debt? As Perry would say – he’s smokin’ what he’s sellin’! Get on board and get out of debt! Had a session with Joe at his office last night and we left pumped up! Our new beginning is so close we can taste it! And let me tell you, IT IS GOOD! Thank you so much Joe – You Rock!

2. jane June 26, 2007 at 7:14 am #

Ya can’t go wrong with teaching by Joe…I know that facing FACTS about where our finances were headed was not easy for me. And we did not have any credit card debt. We just weren’t planning for the future, and future life happenings.

And money was always an issue in our “disagreements” between my husband and myself. Those “disagreements” have been basically REMOVED! Since Joe’s sermon in November, we have only had ONE hurdle to disagree about… and that was in JANUARY!!!! DANG! That was almost 6 months ago!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!! (note this is a record in our home after 4 years of dating and 9 years of marriage!)

3. Just me June 26, 2007 at 9:15 am #

will there be a DVD or CD of this offered for those of us who really want to, but cannot make it tonight?

4. Phil Minnie June 26, 2007 at 6:13 pm #

Hi Joe,

I cannot get your monthly budget form to download. It says that the form or something is not valid. Can you help me? We truely enjoyed your session tonight.

Thanks,
    Phil

5. Ruth LeRoy June 27, 2007 at 4:51 am #

Joe –
    Thank you so much for this seminar! As soon as I returned home and figured our Debt Freedom Date I almost started crying…48 months! No mortgage, no student loans, no credit cards, nothing in 48 months, and it is possible. Everyone should see this, I’m already inviting people to the class this fall.

6. Chip June 27, 2007 at 7:27 am #

Joe,
    Thank you so much for your passion to help people with what has become huge problem in the lives of many Americans. Your enthusiasm and encouragement are contagious. I intend to get both my 20 something kids to attend your next session so they can avoid the same type of mistakes the ol’ man unwittingly made throughout adulthood.
    Thanks again, you are indeed a gift from God to our church and this community.
    In deep appreciation