This Independence Day, I thought I would note some freedoms I enjoy.
- I am FREE of the bondage of debt
- I am FREE to write about personal finances
- I am FREE to pursue the clear and distinct call that God has placed on my life
- I am FREE to help others with their personal finances through Financial Learning Experiences, Financial Freedom Classes, One-on-One Financial Counseling, Books, and Blogs
- I am FREE of the stress of being financially broken
I am here to tell you today, on Independence Day, you can take action to enjoy the same freedoms! You can do this!
I am not here to sell you anything. I am only trying to get you to buy into some ideas. Ideas that are tried and true and will help you achieve financial freedom!
You can do this! Who is with me? Who is declaring today as their official Independence Day?
Something you should not is this – The founders of the United States of America issued their Declaration of Independence and ONLY THEN did the fighting start. ONLY THEN did the real battles begin.
When you declare today as your Financial Independence Day, expect the real battles to begin. But you can win. I KNOW you can! I believe in you! Why? Because I have been there, done that, and NOW I can afford the T-shirt!
Happy Independence Day!