If you have been to one of these events, you know that a survey is completed at the end.
I thought that today I would share some of the comments written by the attendees (THEY FIRE ME UP!!!).
Q: What was your favorite moment?
- Realizing I can do it!
- Realizing I am not alone in my financial struggle
- When you made me write down my dreams & plans
- When my husband joined me. (Joe says – Makes me so happy I want to CRY!)
- Joe's sense of humor (Joe says – Really?)
- It was very good – I wish I had something to drink (Joe says – I am sorry I drove you to drink!)
Q: What are you going to do as a result of what you have heard/learned?
- Not ignore the mail (Joe says – WOW!)
- Quit impulsive spending
- Quit living paycheck-to-paycheck
- We are a young married couple (23 yrs old) and are so glad we learned this now (Joe says – This PUMPS ME UP!)
- Meet with wife (Joe says – Awesome!)
I am just venturing a guess here, but I believe that lives were CHANGED FOREVER on Tuesday night, June 26, in Anderson, South Carolina.