You know you have financial freedom when …
- You forget when payday is.
- The car engine blows up, and you just go pay cash for another one.
- You are not afraid to tell your manager that he/she is wrong and that there is a better way. (I have seen many people who are afraid to tell their manager this for fear of retribution or loss of their job. That's too bad … I believe that most managers would love to have their employees tell them when they are wrong!)
- You lose your income and your savings allows you to live for months without incurring any debt.
- You lose the fear of negotiating a better deal. (Seriously, if it costs more than $100, it is worth negotiating – including with services like doctors, dentists, chiropractors, massage therapists, house cleaning, cable, etc.
- Bill paying time takes a total of 30 minutes a month.
- You can go take the job you were put on earth to do … regardless of the income potential!
- You have enough.
What are some others?
Finish the sentence … "You know you have financial freedom when …"