The office of www.JosephSangl.com is declaring an official financial ignorance epidemic!
The epidemic is one of HUGE proportions. To combat this epidemic, one needs to understand the symptoms.
Primary Symptoms – Financial Ignorance Epidemic
- Fancy car, fancy house, fancy clothes BUT no cash in the bank, not giving money away, and not saving money
- Not investing in the company's 401(k) – not even the minimum amount to obtain the FREE match money
- Spending money without first developing a plan for how it should be spent
- If married – not working together on the finances
- If single – not having someone to hold them accountable
- Uses phrases like "we invested in new furniture" and "we saved $2,000 by spending $35,000 on this new car" (and "I know that God will take care of us" (after purchasing yet another car using money that they do not have!)
- Their children have no concept of money management
- Highly susceptible to "get-rich-quick" schemes/scams
- Believe that it is too late to win with money
- Too prideful to ask for help with their finances
Here are just a few of the things that the office of www.JosephSangl.com is doing to combat this horrible illness.
- Articles posted every single weekday that help educate persons with practical tools that will set up a person to win financially. (Maybe you would like to SUBSCRIBE?)
- Teaching the Financial Learning Experience at NewSpring Church and also taking it on the road. (Maybe you would like to have Joe teach the Financial Learning Experience at your church or business? Contact Joe HERE)
- Offering FREE TOOLS that Joe actually used to become debt-free and still uses to maximize the use of every single dollar! (Maybe you would like to visit the FREE TOOLS page?)
Perhaps you know someone who has this terrible illness. Perhaps YOU are that someone! Either way, what are you doing to help eradicate this epidemic?