I have been going through some T-shirt ideas and wanted to try them out on you all.
In the Uplifting, Positive category …
- "I Was Broke … Now, I'm Not!"
- "It's EZ to win with money"
- "Been there. Done that. Now I can afford this T-Shirt." on the back of the t-shirt with "Financial Learning Experience" on the front of it.
- "$100/mo = $1,176,477"
- "I – O = EZ"
- "Clay Aiken helps me budget"
- "I have been stapled to the wagon at the Financial Learning Experience."
In the Demoralizing, Demeaning category …
- "I Don't Take Financial Advice From Broke People"
- "I Choose To Be Broke"
- "I have an incurable case of stupid-itis"
- "I ate my kid's inheritance." (After all, dining out at restaurants is a huge drain on a family's economy)
- "I'm broke, but I drive a really nice car."
- "I don't care how good Joe's wagon stapler is, I will still fall off."
- "Budgeting – Why bother? All this stuff that Joe rails about is crap anyhow."
- "Celine Dion helps me budget"
- "I – O = The Big Negative Thank you Capital One!"
Another story of life-change was released on the podcast today! Have you listened to the Podcast from Joe? To subscribe to the podcast using iTunes, click HERE. If you do not have iTunes, you can download an mp3 by clicking HERE.