It was a fantastic weekend!!! Here is why it was AWESOME!
- On Saturday afternoon, I was able to meet up with Executive Pastor Malcolm Young and a couple from the church who have a passion for helping others become debt free! I was able to walk them through the financial counseling process that I have used to counsel hundreds of people. I LOVE being able to meet and teach others who are on the crusade!
- After the counseling training, we went out to dinner with Malcolm and his wife Amy and Chris and Carlene (sp?). I love meeting people who are fully bought in to a ministry!
- On Sunday morning, I had the opportunity to see a portable church in action (setting up in a movie theater). It reminds me of the old days at NewSpring Church.
- I was able to share my story with the church on Sunday morning during both services. I love sharing what has happened in our life financially. It is why I went on a crusade!
- After the second service, we raced over to the church offices to teach the Financial Learning Experience. Get this – I had to teach the FLE twice!!!! The first one sold out, so I had to teach it again!
- I taught the class two times – one at 1PM and the other at 4PM. LIVES WERE CHANGED – No doubt about it! That FIRES ME UP!!!!
Why did the Financial Learning Experience sell out? Because Revolution Church had the absolute best series on finances that I have ever followed with a FLE. Gary and Malcolm taught practical how-to type finance topics that were taught via take-home-and-do-this type teaching. You can hear the message series by clicking HERE. The message series is called Pirates – Reclaiming Your Lost Treasure.
Gary, Malcolm, Amy, and all of the awesome staff and volunteers of Revolution Church – you made this Financial Learning Experience AWESOME!!! Thank you!
Interested in having Joe teach the Financial Learning Experience at your church or business? Contact Joe HERE.