So many people have problems with the use of their credit cards. I used to be in that number! I ran up my credit cards three different times. I am officially a THREE TIME LOSER with credit cards.
Here are some ideas that could help you stop the use of credit cards:
- Boil them
- Shoot them
- Can them
- Chop them
- Slice them
- Shred them
- Cancel them
- Glue them to the bottom of your shoe
- Attach to firecrackers (at least $1,000) and light the fuse
- Burn them
- Prepare a budget every month BEFORE the month begins and apply the magic formula of INCOME – OUTGO = EXACTLY ZERO!
- Freeze them into a block of ice
- Set them underneath the space shuttle and have them fire up those engines!
- Pour them into a concrete retaining wall
If you are like me (a three time credit card loser), welcome to my club! Do whatever it takes to prevent the use of credit cards.
I personally chopped mine up with scissors and started preparing a written spending plan every single month.
That was December 2002. In February 2004, I became debt-free except for my house. In November, 2010 the house payment will be gone too!
If you needed to get rid of your credit cards to win with money, how did YOU stop?
Subscribe to receive posts in your E-MAIL