2007 – Reflections On An Incredible Year

What a year 2007 was!  It was my first full year on this crusade to help people win with their money, and I still can't believe what I have seen.

Here are some facts:

All of that – IN JUST ONE YEAR!!!

I am so blessed and humbled to be a part of this great crusade.  I am overwhelmed by the blessings I have in my life.

Thanks be to God for making my life's work imminently clear!  I LOVE what I get to do!  I am truly living my dream!

Read recent posts by Joe

Subscribe so that you don't miss what's going to happen in 2008!

6 Responses to “2007 – Reflections On An Incredible Year”

1. fathersez December 31, 2007 at 5:15 am #

Well done!

Looks like you can really look back with pride as 2007 backs off.

Your 2007 is so much like my ideal year, except I am not there yet.

People like you are an inspiration to people like us!

Thank you for showing it can be done.

2. chris December 31, 2007 at 12:33 pm #

Joe: That’s quite a list of achievements.

Is there room for more folks like you?

Your work is beginning to stir a lot of “what ifs” in me. I’ve been jotting those down and will be taking a closer look in the coming weeks.

What are you goals for 2008?

3. Todd P December 31, 2007 at 11:09 pm #

The Sangl crusade…coming to a city near u! I am proud of you, Joe and look forward to tagging along to one of your upcoming speaking events!

4. dawn January 1, 2008 at 7:41 pm #

Isn’t it exciting when you find what you were truly gifted to do? That in itself is the true reward, the financial progress is just the icing on the cake. God Bless in 2008…

5. moneymonk January 2, 2008 at 11:19 am #

Completed my first book “I Was Broke. Now I’m Not!” (being released in February 2008)

Send me a copy, if you can. I will review it on my blog

6. Dave Engbrecht January 3, 2008 at 2:56 pm #

Joe, it’s exciting to see how God has used you. You were faithful in the first steps here at NMC and I trust you’ll keep your eyes on him and be faithful in the next steps. Love you brother!

Dave Engbrecht