Time for turkey, duck, and ham.
I want to eat a yam.
Presents, Family, and Fun.
While celebrating the birth of the Son.
It can't get any better.
I will now stop writing this letter.
I have the potential to become a great poet.
To you and yours, Merry Christmas!
May your holiday be filled with joy!
As you are with your family and friends, why not tell them about the massive changes you have taken to improve your finances? Pull up one of the free budget forms from the TOOLS page and help them get started on their own journey to financial freedom! (Yes, I know this is a little nerdy, but hey – I'm not B-R-O-K-E anymore!)
I really believe that I should do some financial counseling in my elf outfit.
Anyway, it is Christmas eve and here are some items I am reflecting on …
- It was awesome to have another Christmas that we PAID CASH for! You too can pay cash for Christmas 2008! THIS POST shows you how! I know that there are many more who will pay cash for Christmas next year!!!
- I love hanging out with family.
- I love Christmas food, but I have become picky. I will not waste stomach space for mildly OK stuff. There is way too much GREAT STUFF to waste my time with the OK stuff.
- We have been remodeling our house since February. It feels like we have been remodeling for our entire lives, BUT we are finally making substantial progress. The rooms that we have completed are great! THIS POST shares how I have saved a ton of money while updating our house. I really like our room with the fireplace. I really need to clean the chimney so I can get a great fire going! Next room is our daughter's room. After that … either the kitchen or the master bathroom.
- Purdue is playing Central Michigan in the Motor City Bowl in a couple of days. I hear that they have sold at least one ticket. Seriously, I love my Boilermakers, but is anyone even going to watch this on TV – let alone attend it?
Merry Christmas Eve!
I have never looked so HOT as when I put on yellow tights and became an elf this morning.
If I wore this outfit during a financial counseling appointment, do you think anyone would take me seriously?
I provide one-on-one financial counseling to over 450 people per year. This helps me accomplish my passion which is "to help others accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances".
Anyway, I met with a couple for the first time 42 days ago – just six weeks ago.
I met with them again for a follow-up meeting and here are some of their accomplishments – IN JUST SIX WEEKS!
- As you can see from the above picture, they have chopped up their credit cards!
- THEY have not used credit for the last six weeks!
- HE is taking his lunch to work every single day!
- THEY shut off their cell phones!
- THEY paid CASH for Christmas!!!
- THEY have put money into their ING SAVINGS ACCOUNT!
- THEY bought less!
- THEY put their house up for sale to get rid of their huge monthly payment!
- THEY have a written plan that is EZ to follow!
- THEY are going to win big time!
In just SIX WEEKS, they were able to accomplish all of this!!!
I am FIRED UP!!! That is what this whole crusade is about! Freeing up people to be able to go do EXACTLY what they have been put on this earth to do.
I LOVE IT!
Do YOU have a success story you want to share? Click HERE to share your successes – both large and small – with the www.JosephSangl.com readers!
I love goal planning. Why? It helps me ensure that my life is not wasted in the pursuit of the boring and mundane.
Here are the steps already shared.
Ink and lead last WAY LONGER than your memory will!
If it weren't for deadlines and last minutes, half of the world's work would never get done!
There is nothing like having someone ask, "How are you doing on your goals?" to motivate one to achieve their goals!
Step 4: TAKE ACTION!!!
I have a quote that I say regularly. It came to me after having been caught in one too many horrible, pointless, useless meetings!
"Thoughts and talk without action are mere babble!"
Enough of the planning. Enough of the talking. It is time to make it happen! Nothing moves until it is shoved. Attack the goal.
It is TIME! What can you do right now to achieve one of the goals? Perhaps you can start off 2008 by having one (or more) of your goals completed BEFORE 2008 even starts!
Call and set up the appointment with an investment broker. Go ahead and get the new insurance quotes. Chop up the credit cards. Close the credit card accounts. Sell the truck. Go to the TOOLS page and put together your first-ever INCOME – OUTGO = EXACTLY ZERO budget!
I will close the series with a great quote from Will Rogers …
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
– Will Rogers