Tonight, I started teaching the Financial Freedom Experience "Weekend Edition"-style.
I have taught this class seven other times, but each time it was a "5 sessions over 5 weeks" class.
This evening and tomorrow morning, I am teaching all five sessions!
I am teaching it this way to enable those with crazy weekly schedules to be able to catch the class and still have a little bit of a weekend left!
Here are my thoughts about this evening:
- There were people who drove 420 miles ONE WAY to come to this class. I am blown away! And I gave them a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace, Revisited book for their effort!
- The volunteers on this crusade are incredible!
- People want and need help with their finances and are so thankful that the church is TAKING ACTION!
- I am more motivated and passionate about this crusade than I have ever been. The need is so great. The hurting is so real. And it is totally unnecessary! When one puts together an EZ Budget – forces it to be EZ – dumping the debt necessary to get there. MAN! That fires me up! You can start your own budget by clicking on "TOOLS" at the top of the page!
- Someone had me autograph a copy of my book. ??????!!!
- I love teaching practical tools. If I had to teach "theory", I would be the most boring, listless, yawning mess you have ever seen. I LOVE seeing people "GET IT" and go take control of their money.
- Nearly 300 people paid money and are going through the class this time. That blows me away!
- Can't wait for tomorrow!
FFE Attendees: See you in the morning – WITH YOUR HOMEWORK DONE!!!