Tonight, I started teaching the Financial Freedom Experience "Weekend Edition"-style.
I have taught this class seven other times, but each time it was a "5 sessions over 5 weeks" class.
This evening and tomorrow morning, I am teaching all five sessions!
I am teaching it this way to enable those with crazy weekly schedules to be able to catch the class and still have a little bit of a weekend left!
Here are my thoughts about this evening:
- There were people who drove 420 miles ONE WAY to come to this class. I am blown away! And I gave them a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace, Revisited book for their effort!
- The volunteers on this crusade are incredible!
- People want and need help with their finances and are so thankful that the church is TAKING ACTION!
- I am more motivated and passionate about this crusade than I have ever been. The need is so great. The hurting is so real. And it is totally unnecessary! When one puts together an EZ Budget – forces it to be EZ – dumping the debt necessary to get there. MAN! That fires me up! You can start your own budget by clicking on "TOOLS" at the top of the page!
- Someone had me autograph a copy of my book. ??????!!!
- I love teaching practical tools. If I had to teach "theory", I would be the most boring, listless, yawning mess you have ever seen. I LOVE seeing people "GET IT" and go take control of their money.
- Nearly 300 people paid money and are going through the class this time. That blows me away!
- Can't wait for tomorrow!
FFE Attendees: See you in the morning – WITH YOUR HOMEWORK DONE!!!
I am FIRED UP to take the crusade on the road multiple times over the next several weeks!
January 25 (6:30PM – 9:00PM) & 26 (9:30AM – 1:00PM)
January 26 (6:30PM) & 27 (8:30AM; 10:00AM; 11:30AM)
Speaking at Weekend Services – Southbrook Curch – Weddington, NC
January 27 (4:00PM – 6:00PM)
February 17 (10:00AM)
Speaking at Weekend Service – Pine Ridge Church – Burlington, NC
February 17 (Immediately following service)
March 13 (1:45PM – 3:00PM)
April 16 (6:00PM)
If you are ready to take your finances to another level, I would love to see you at the Financial Freedom Experience THIS WEEKEND at NewSpring Church in Anderson, SC!
There are people driving three hours, five hours, and even more just to come to this class! That is incredible!
It is going to be an incredible time of FUN and LEARNING! Every time I teach this class, I am blown away by the amount of life change that takes place when people manage their money God's way – ALL of it – the 10% and the 90%.
Watch THE PROMO VIDEO to see/hear the stories from some people who have went through the class.
I am FIRED UP!
Sign up for the class HERE!
By the way, everyone who attends this weekend's class will receive a copy of my newly released book I Was Broke. Now I'm Not.!
According to THIS ARTICLE, yesterday was the gloomiest day of the year.
A renowned psychologist did some statistical analysis and found six significant factors that made Monday, January 21, 2008 the gloomiest day of the year.
- The weather
- Christmas debt
- A feeling of monotony after the Christmas cheer has faded
- Broken New Year's resolutions
- Low levels of motivation
- A desperate feeling that you need to act to improve your life
Let me see how these factors are affecting me right now …
Weather Well, I live in South Carolina. Yesterday was a beautiful, crisp sunny day. Does not apply.
Christmas Debt Not a chance! This was the fifth year in a row that I paid CASH for Christmas. I ain't EVER going back! Does not apply.
Monotony after Christmas Are you kidding me? I spoke at NewSpring on Sunday. This Friday/Saturday I am teaching the Financial Freedom Experience. (You should come!) Next Saturday evening and Sunday morning, I am speaking at Southbrook Community Church in Weddington, NC and then on Sunday afternoon, I will be teaching the Financial Learning Experience! And, oh yeah, my FIRST BOOK WAS RELEASED! Does not apply.
Broken New Year's Resolutions NOPE. I am making progress on them all. Does not apply.
Low Levels of Motivation Anyone who has ever met me knows that I am not calm. I can't help but be excited by how much I have been blessed with in life! Does not apply.
Desperate Need To Improve My Life I am so blessed. I am blessed way beyond what I ever deserve. Does not apply.
I guess it is true. When you are able to do EXACTLY what you have been put on earth to do, you are living a good life!
I thought yesterday was quite nice.