I'm a nerd. There I said it.
I'm a nerd. I'm not mad at anyone about it. In fact, I'm very OK with it.
Of course, you already knew all of this! So why am I refreshing your memory? Because my FIVE WAYS to say "I Love You!" on Valentine's Day are … well … a bit nerdish.
FIVE ways to say "I Love You!" on Valentine's Day
- Buy your honey a mutual fund. NOTHING says "I Love You!" like a big, fat honkin' mutual fund.
- Commit to work-out and get in shape. Instead of handing her a big heart filled with 4,000 calories, commit to working out everyday.
- Buy her a Clay Aiken album. Perry and The Saving Freak both LOVE Clay Aiken. I have heard rumblings that each of them are purchasing this album for their wives this Valentine's Day.
- Go get a second job so you can be debt-free in just twelve months instead of five years. You can calculate your Debt Freedom Date HERE.
- Give her a copy of I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. It's available via Paypal HERE and via Amazon.com HERE.
BONUS: Take her out to the nicest restaurant in town. While there, tell her at least fifteen reasons why you love her. It's even better if you've written down the reasons. By the way, pay for the meal in cash with money that was in the budget. There is nothing like enjoying a great night on the town – with all of it paid for in cash and with ZERO credit card bills following you home!
Oh, and if you announce that you are 100% debt-free, that would make it really cool.
Like what you are reading? Receive each post automatically in your E-MAIL by clicking HERE.