A random list of great questions to ask about money …
- Can you offer this to me at a lower price?
- I'm looking for a deal. Can you also include "X" if I purchase this item today.
- If I keep managing money they way I currently manage money, will I be able to accomplish my future hopes/plans/dreams?
- Who can I bless today?
- If my wife or child had to have emergency surgery today, would I be able to absorb the financial impact?
- If I died today, would those who depend on your income be protected?
- Do I really NEED this?
- Do I work for a paycheck or am I doing what I love to do?
- Do you add huge value to your business? Why not objectively ask for a raise. Look, you delivered "X" results that benefited the company. Why not improve the income?
- What could I do with all of this money that I send toward debt payments each month?
- What does life look like without ANY payments. No house payment. No student loan payment. No car payment. No credit card payments. NO PAYMENTS!
Receive each post automatically in your E-MAIL by clicking HERE