When I was in Corporate America, I remember watching sales people in action. There were some who could sell snow in Antarctica. There were others who could not bring themselves to "make the ask". As a result, they were not very successful in sales.
With that said, I am going for the big ask. Today's post is part of the big ask. It is being accompanied by lots of phone calls and conversations with friends and acquaintances.
My heart is to see hundreds of thousands of people take control of their finances. I want to see hundreds of thousands experience financial freedom!
When someone is financially free, they are able to …
- Accomplish their hopes, plans, and dreams!
- Do EXACTLY what they have been put on this earth to do – REGARDLESS of the income potential.
- Focus on the long-term
- Live with reduced stress
- Provide a fantastic launch for their children
- GIVE extravagantly to causes that they passionately believe in
So, here are the big asks … I ain't playing around. 🙂
- Dave Ramsey – My biggest financial hero! We were able to meet last year in August. Can I be a guest on your TV Show?
- Mary Hunt – I would love to meet you and gain mentoring from you. I use your "debt-proof living" slogan at least five times a day during the hundreds of financial counseling appointments and speaking engagements that I conduct.
- Perry Noble – The greatest leader I have ever met. I can't wait to have our mentoring meeting!
- TV Channels – Who is willing to provide a weekly one-minute slot for a "Money Minute With Joe Sangl"?
- Talk Radio Stations – It is time to take this show to the radio. Who is willing to provide a spot on a talk radio station? I already have a weekly podcast. I would love to get this message on radio.
- Oprah Winfrey – Loved the Debt Diet series. I would love to have the opportunity to share about my book and the life change that has taken place for those who have said "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!" and taken control of their finances!
I love taking this crusade to the nation!