JosephSangl.com Welcomes You!

Welcome to JosephSangl.com!

Joseph Sangl is on a crusade to help others accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances.

You CAN win with money!

Be sure to check out the following items while you are visiting the site.

• You can read all about Joe's story by reading the INTRODUCTION of I Was Broke. Now I'm Not.
  • In I Was Broke. Now I'm Not., Joe shares his family's story of how they stopped being broke and walked into financial freedom.  As he tells his story, Joe teaches the tools that he used (and still uses) to win with money.  An investment of $15 (plus s&h) and 1.5 hours of reading have never generated a return like this purchase will!  You can purchase the book immediately by clicking HERE.
  • Joe has also written a six session Group Study to help ensure that the tools taught in I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. are fully applied to one's finances.  You can check out the I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. Group Study HERE.

• The free tools page HERE.  This is the top visited page on JosephSangl.com!

• Looking to take your Next Steps?  Visit the Next Steps page for great ways to take your finances to the next level.  You can restructure your high interest credit card debt to 0% interest, find budget-stretching programs, and more.  Click HERE to visit Next Steps.

• SUBSCRIBE for free to daily posts from JosephSangl.com! You can subscribe via RSS or by E-MAIL.

• Money Help is Joe's weekly newspaper column.  Click HERE.
  • Joe's weekly podcast.  This short (<10 minutes) high-energy, enthusiastic, and inspiring podcast is where Joe shares a success story and a question from one of the JosephSangl.com readers.  You subscribe via iTunes or non iTunes.

• The SERIES posts.  Some of the most popular series include:
    • "Debt Freedom Marches"  Every month, three couples share the progress that they have made in their journey to achieve Debt Freedom!
    • "Joe's Home Pay-Off Spectacular"  Every month, Joe shares the progress that his family has made toward their goal of becoming 100% debt-free – including the house!
    • "Best Utilize Your Tax Refund"  Make the best use of your tax refund (or any "found" money) by following this series.

You can read Joe's most recent posts by clicking HERE.

9 Responses to “JosephSangl.com Welcomes You!”

1. Jill June 21, 2008 at 1:46 pm #

Finished your book, Joe. Our debt freedom date is December 2010. I have the Debt-Payoff Spectacular with the Smiley Face (and a Christmas hat I added)posted on my office wall to commemorate the occasion and to help us track our progress! Thank you.

2. Jim Bucks November 19, 2008 at 12:07 pm #

In reading your website, you mentioned Financial Counseler training. I am a member of Newspring Church and am interested in learning more about this.

3. Liz January 1, 2012 at 9:32 pm #

I have read you’re book several times over the past 2 years and tried to get my husband to start a budget this way. Well now he wants too! I can’t wait and I hope I do it all right. We really need this and have needed it for several years. Please be in prayer for us as we start this new journey with money and we do what God wants us to do with it. Thanks

4. Chrys Rogge May 13, 2013 at 1:13 pm #

I attend New Spring Church in Charleston, SC and I am a Financial Advisor. I fully believe in the principles and work at helping my clients work toward these goals. If there are any partnership possibilities, I’d be eager to hear about them.

5. c.m. September 13, 2013 at 11:07 pm #

Should debt be paid office before tithes are paid?

6. jsangl September 20, 2013 at 10:32 am #

Hi CM- I believe that the Bible is very clear that the tithe is the first 10% of our income that belongs to God. In Malachi 3:10, God asks us to “Test Him” by bringing whole tithe to the local storehouse (the church). Bringing the tithe, is an act of obedience to God that He promises to bless. So, in direct answer to your question, you should not delay tithing. If I were in your situation, I would also make sure I had a budget in place and make a plan to pay off my debt.

7. Theresa February 20, 2014 at 12:31 pm #

If your company match is .20 for every dollar saved. How much should you start with if you have not finished with rung 1 on the ladder. Thanks.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks:

1. JosephSangl.com » Money Magazine Article Mentions “I Was Broke. Now I’m Not.”! - June 16, 2008

[...] NEW to JosephSangl.com?  Be sure to START HERE to learn more about this crusade that I have embarked on! [...]

2. Debt will Kill you like Cancer | Modern Self Protection - June 22, 2012