New Savings Spectacular! Emergency Funds

After numerous requests, now has Savings Spectaculars for Emergency Funds!

If you are saving for a $1,000 Emergency Fund or a $2,500 Emergency Fund, we have the forms for you!

Savings Spectacular - Emergency Fund One Thousand Dollars Savings Spectacular - Emergency Fund Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars

Color in the squares as you purchase financial freedom for your family!

If you have a request for a Savings or Debt Pay-Off Spectacular and it is not listed on the TOOLS page, share in the comments by clicking HERE!  We will get one prepared for you.

1. Judy on June 14, 2008 at 7:22 am

Hi Joe, what do you think of this?
    I have $1350 in E-series savings bonds that aren’t eligible to cash in penalty free until 2 years. Can I count that as my emergency fund? Should I cash them in anyway and put them in a real savings account? I think so but I’m not sure about the penalty. Anyways, if you can answer, I’d appreciate it!

2. Dave Helvie on June 21, 2008 at 4:24 am

How about a Line-of-Credit Pay Off Spectacular?

3. BJ Bailey on March 28, 2009 at 8:06 am

Would like a form for tracking short-term savings with multiple funds. For example, using one total balance with columns for emergency, vacation, Christmas, furniture, etc. Thanks.

4. BJ Bailey on March 29, 2009 at 5:51 am

A savings spectacular for a motorcycle would be fun

5. Mike on April 10, 2013 at 10:42 am

How about an emergency fund payoff spectacular without an assigned value? One we can use for our 3-6 months.

6. jsangl on April 15, 2013 at 8:21 am

Mike- I’ll send you one today!

7. Susan on January 27, 2018 at 11:38 am

I’ve previously downloaded and printed Emergency Fund Savings Spectacular, Credit Card Pay Off Spectacular and Car Pay Off Spectacular. With the New Year, I wanted to share with a friend and attempted to locate without success…?

8. Megan Friddle on February 5, 2018 at 2:50 pm

Hi Susan,
    I’m so sorry that you’ve had difficulty finding the Spectaculars. Here’s the link ->

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.