New Savings Spectacular! Emergency Funds

After numerous requests, JosephSangl.com now has Savings Spectaculars for Emergency Funds!

If you are saving for a $1,000 Emergency Fund or a $2,500 Emergency Fund, we have the forms for you!

[download#58#nohits]

[download#59#nohits]

Color in the squares as you purchase financial freedom for your family!

If you have a request for a Savings or Debt Pay-Off Spectacular and it is not listed on the TOOLS page, share in the comments by clicking HERE!  We will get one prepared for you.

8 Comments

1. Judy on June 14, 2008 at 7:22 am

Hi Joe, what do you think of this?
    I have $1350 in E-series savings bonds that aren’t eligible to cash in penalty free until 2 years. Can I count that as my emergency fund? Should I cash them in anyway and put them in a real savings account? I think so but I’m not sure about the penalty. Anyways, if you can answer, I’d appreciate it!

2. Dave Helvie on June 21, 2008 at 4:24 am

Joe,

How about a Line-of-Credit Pay Off Spectacular?

3. BJ Bailey on March 28, 2009 at 8:06 am

Would like a form for tracking short-term savings with multiple funds. For example, using one total balance with columns for emergency, vacation, Christmas, furniture, etc. Thanks.

4. BJ Bailey on March 29, 2009 at 5:51 am

A savings spectacular for a motorcycle would be fun

5. Mike on April 10, 2013 at 10:42 am

How about an emergency fund payoff spectacular without an assigned value? One we can use for our 3-6 months.

6. jsangl on April 15, 2013 at 8:21 am

Mike- I’ll send you one today!

7. Susan on January 27, 2018 at 11:38 am

I’ve previously downloaded and printed Emergency Fund Savings Spectacular, Credit Card Pay Off Spectacular and Car Pay Off Spectacular. With the New Year, I wanted to share with a friend and attempted to locate without success…?

8. Megan Friddle on February 5, 2018 at 2:50 pm

Hi Susan,
    I’m so sorry that you’ve had difficulty finding the Spectaculars. Here’s the link -> https://www.iwasbrokenowimnot.com/tools-spectaculars/

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.