Money Magazine Article Mentions “I Was Broke. Now I’m Not.”!

Several weeks ago, I was interviewed by Money Magazine senior writer, Donna Rosato, for an article about living without credit cards.

It is included in the July 2008 issue of Money Magazine, and I am stoked about it!

NEW to JosephSangl.com?  Be sure to START HERE to learn more about this crusade that I have embarked on!

You can read a portion of the article HERE and the specific section about my family's rejection of credit HERE

Thank you, Donna Rosato, for providing me an opportunity to share my story!!!

Receive each post automatically in your E-MAIL by clicking HERE.

9 Responses to “Money Magazine Article Mentions “I Was Broke. Now I’m Not.”!”

1. Travis June 16, 2008 at 7:34 pm #

Too Cool!! That gets me all geeked up! I can’t wait to get my out my copy of MONEY and show it to my co-workers. I told them that they should have come to see you do the FLE at the C3 Church in Orlando. I bet they will come along with me next time.

Keep it up!

travis

2. NCN June 16, 2008 at 8:16 pm #

Hey Joseph! How cool! I was interviewed, too.. I’m on page ’6′… Great job…
    Rock on,
    NCN

3. Chris Reeder June 17, 2008 at 6:17 am #

Awesome man!!! Congrats!

Chris Reeder

4. moneymonk June 17, 2008 at 7:57 am #

way to go JOE!!

5. John X June 17, 2008 at 4:10 pm #

AWESOME!!!

6. Andy June 17, 2008 at 9:36 pm #

This is so cool! Congrats Joe!

7. charles June 18, 2008 at 10:08 am #

One day I can say

I know him he goes to my church

Awesome Joe

Congrats !!!!

8. Michael M June 19, 2008 at 1:28 pm #

Joe,

Congrats on this tremendous honor! Those of us who have been following your crusade for some time now knew it was only a matter of time before you were recognized by the mainstream media. In these tough economic times for a lot of people, your crusade means more than ever before. Even though times are tough (I say tough because we are not in a recession), I view it as an opportunity to tighten the belt straps a little bit more so that we can weather the storm if you will and continue to live a life below our means but consistently at the same standard of living from our working life straight through to our retirement. It was also nice to see NCN from No Credit Needed and Leo from Zen Habits mentioned as well. Both of these gentlemen along with your blog make up my morning RSS feeds that I read daily.

God Bless!

9. Mark June 19, 2008 at 1:52 pm #

Kudos to you. That is so cool. Keep teaching people.