For our eleventh anniversary, Jenn and I visited the High Art Museum in Atlanta, GA. It was very nice, and it inspired me to practice my outstanding art skills.
The theme of my drawing is "Sangl's Finances Sketched In Still Life". Click on the picture to admire a larger version.
I am so inspired by drawing this "instant masterpiece" that I want to host a "Personal Finance Art Contest". The theme is "Finances In Still Life". Below are the rules, and I can't wait to see the capabilities of the JosephSangl.com audience!
- Joe can change the rules at any time.
- All submitted art will be prepared in a blog post and voted on by JosephSangl.com readers.
- The winner will be awarded a prize pack which includes:
- Signed copy of I Was Broke. Now I'm Not.
- Financial Freedom Experience T-Shirt
- Blog post recognizing the winner.
- All art must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 11.
- Joe has the right to use your art as long artist credit is provided.
If I am lucky, AVCLUB will participate.
Receive each post automatically in your E-MAIL by clicking HERE.