In keeping with the completely PRACTICAL nature of this website, I thought I would provide some important reminders.
- Christmas is 113 days away
- Car tires wear out
- Water heaters fail
- Kids grow
- Debt freedom is worth every sacrifice it took to achieve
- Third-graders will enter college in ten years
- Wives appreciate nice anniversary gifts – especially the years that have multiples of 5
- Property taxes are known, upcoming expenses for those who own property
- Income is necessary to make Income – Outgo = Exactly Zero
- Payday loans are destructive to one's finances
- Purdue University did not lose a football game last week
- It is now three days into September. Did you prepare a written budget BEFORE the month began?
What other reminders do you have?