I am off today to attend the Catalyst Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. I am PUMPED to be attending this fantastic conference.
While there, I will give away three FREE copies of I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. and its related Group Study. Are you going to be attending Catalyst and want a chance at the free stuff? If so, send me an e-mail HERE. I will even throw in a free Financial Freedom Experience T-Shirt if your name is drawn and you provide your shirt size in the e-mail.
I am so excited to be at the Catalyst Conference. I know that in the past I have been forced to attend conferences that were lousy, boring, and three-ring binder-infested. This is not one of those! There are going to be a ton of fantastic leaders there, and I want to learn from them.
Here are some reasons I am attending Catalyst Conference:
- Phenomenal line-up of great leaders sharing on leadership topics
- Networking (with friends and meeting new ones)
- Close to my home (less than two hours)
- Time to rest, think, and reflect on the crusade – this thing is exploding and this is a great time to gear up for "what's next".
- There is nothing like being challenged by PROVEN leaders who have "Been there. Done that."
- NewSpring Church paid for it. It is awesome when your employer invests in your personal development.
What other conference or forum should I have on my radar?