I am PUMPED to announce that the next Financial Counseling Experience will take place from 9:00AM – 4:00PM on Saturday, November 22, 2008 at NewSpring Church's Anderson Campus in Anderson, SC!
I will be training NewSpring's next round of volunteer financial counselors as well as a host of folks from other churches and organizations who have a heart for helping others win with their money.
The Financial Counseling Experience includes:
- Participating in a Financial Learning Experience
- Learn the process used to establish appointments
- Learn the process used to ensure that counselees show up prepared and ready for a life-changing meeting
- Learn the process used during the appointment to ensure a consistent counseling experience
- Apply real-life examples in hands-on activities – there is nothing like practical application
- Review real-life scenarios in a "what would you do?" shared discussion
- Be a part of a network of people who are all starting their own financial counseling ministry
- Be challenged to take the next step and begin a financial counseling ministry at your church!
With the slumping economy, this is THE TIME that The Church should stand up and provide solutions. Providing FREE one-on-one financial counseling is an incredible way to impact one's community in a powerful manner! Those who attend the FCE will leave inspired, motivated, and equipped to go back to their community and impact it one life at a time.
Registration is limited to thirty people. Will YOU be there?
Register to attend HERE.