I am PUMPED about Next Steps, the newest division of IWBNIN. In this series, I will be sharing different components of this division which is solely focused on providing practical next steps toward financial freedom.
These are the same free tools that are located via the "Tools" link here at JosephSangl.com, but they are much better organized. We have taken this opportunity to organize the Free Tools into logical subgroups (sorry, some of my engineering nerdiness there …)
Here are some of the sections in the Free Tools section.
- Budgeting Tools Monthly; Weekly; Bi-Weekly; Bi-Monthly; Specific Project or Event – Every budget tool you may need can be found on this page.
- Debt Reduction Tools Calculate your Debt Freedom Date and Actual Cost of Debt here. You can also use the Early Pay-Off Calculator to find out how much sooner a larger payment will make a debt leave!
- Calculators Chances are really good that the financial calculator you need is located on this page.
- Saving Tools Find out how much your monthly savings can equal in a few years on this page.
- Pay-Off Spectaculars These are some of the most popular tools, and this page takes the spectaculars to an entirely new level. There are now thumbnail pictures of each spectacular for you!
- Saving Spectaculars As with the Pay-Off Spectaculars, the Savings Spectaculars have been reorganized for ease of use.
I am PUMPED about Next Steps and the opportunity to help you take practical next steps toward financial freedom!