I was recently asked for a list of common Known, Upcoming Non-Monthly Expenses, and I thought I would share the list with you.
- Car Maintenance and Repairs
- Home Repairs
- Property Taxes (House, Cars, Boats, etc.)
- Medical Insurance Deductible
- Annual Membership Dues/Fees
- Annual/Semi-Annual/Quarterly Insurance Premiums
- Home Schooling Expenses
- Gifts (Anniversary, Birthdays, Weddings, Babies)
I save all of this money in an On-Line Savings account that pays great interest, has no minimum balance, and is FDIC-insured. I have money in three different on-line banks. You can check them out HERE. You can even set up these accounts to automatically draft you checking account on a monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, or bi-monthly basis! NICE!
What other Known, Upcoming Non-Monthly Expenses would you add?