I am NOT one of those people who get up at an insane hour to go Christmas shopping. If there is an incredible deal, I try to rope one of my insane family members into picking it up for me.
If you ARE one of the crazies – good luck with your adventure today (or I hope you had a great adventure today – you probably are reading this well after you went shopping).
Here are random thoughts I have right now:
- The Big Ten needs a football championship game. Six weeks off before the bowl game is ridiculous. I nominate Notre Dame to join the Big Ten (making it the Big Twelve – but that is already taken – so lets name it the Big Dozen Conference)
- If you have any money left from Black Friday shopping, the 10 for $100 IWBNIN Book Christmas Special can be a good gift to pick up for everyone on your list.
- I love the entire time period between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- I am going to hire a financial counselor in 2009. Who will it be?
- Huge steps are being taken with the crusade, and it is overwhelming. I am glad to be overwhelmed with opportunities.
- The crusade is traveling to Wilmington, NC (12/6 – 12/7) and Chicago, IL (12/14) in December. Will I see you there?
- I love hanging out with my family.
- I have to run 18 miles tomorrow as part of my marathon training. I will be running with one of my brothers who is going to run the marathon with me in January.
- The run tomorrow is in Indiana and when my brother told me where we were running to, it really put the distance in perspective. We are running PAST the town and back! Oh. My. Goodness.
- The crusade needs crusaders. Lots of them. Crusaders who are all out sold out to helping equip others to win with their money. I have LOTS of opportunities available for folks to serve at all of the NewSpring Campuses. There are also LOTS of opportunities at each location that the crusade travels to. If you are interested in serving, contact Katie Bailey HERE.
- Thanksgiving leftovers are the BEST! Turkey. Duck. Dressing. Brown Gravy. Salt. Pepper. Noodles. Olives. Pickles.