Here are ten reasons that I promote debt freedom …
- I can give more away
- Debt means that I have already spent some of tomorrow's income
- Lenders control the terms of debt which means that they have the potential to control me
- Cash-paid-for-in-advance vacations are AWESOME!
- I can invest more
- Less stress!
- My wife is happier when there is no financial stress
- Bill paying time is reduced by 90%
- Paying cash instead of using debt means that I have to wait to make a purchase. The waiting process helps me process the decision much more thoroughly and has made me a much wiser consumer.
- I need to earn less to maintain the same lifestyle.
What others would you add?