Welcome to the latest series at JosephSangl.com – "Helpful Real Estate Sites".
It is my hope that this series will equip you with new information that helps you make excellent real estate decisions!
Part One – Realtor.com
I have used Realtor.com to find each of the four houses that I have purchased.
This web site is an excellent way to understand market prices and to understand market availability.
Here are some specific reasons I love Realtor.com:
- Easy to search You are able to select the specific items you are interested in. For example, if you are interested in a three bedroom, two bathroom house with a garage, you can search for that. If you want to search for listings that include land, then you can select that also. Another key search criteria is square footage.
- Price range specific You can search for specific price ranges of houses within your set criteria. This really helps one understand what is available within that price range.
- Listings are mapped You can see all of the listings on a map. This is a great feature that allows you to understand the inventory available within the location you have selected.
- Pictures Many of the listings have photos of the exterior and interior. Instead of setting up a walkthrough, you can do so from your computer!
- Seamlessness Once you find some homes that you are interested in, you can select "Request a showing" from the actual listing. Awesome!
Those are some of the reasons that I love Realtor.com. Have you used this resource before?