When I teach the Financial Learning Experience, I always take some time to have everyone write down the reasons why they want to be financially successful. I believe that when people know WHY they are sacrificing financially, it helps them stick to their plan.
Do you know what the number one reason is?
Nearly everyone in the room has written down that one of the reasons they want financial success is to have less stress in their life!
Is that you? If it is, I want you to know that you CAN reduce the stress related to your finances! You CAN!
Here is a short list of items that removed a ton of financial stress from my life:
- A written spending plan every month before the month begins. It is truly EZ to win with money!
- Stopped acquiring more debt
- An emergency fund of at least $2,500
- A wife that chooses to work together with me to manage our money
- Paid off all debt except the house
- Realizing what "enough" was
- Answering God's call on my life (you can watch me share my journey HERE)
What has helped you eliminate financial stress in your life?