I am STOKED about the opportunity to speak at Revolution Church tomorrow morning. In the afternoon, I will be teaching the Financial Learning Experience. My family and The Saving Freak's family were able to meet up with Gary Lamb and his family for dinner.
Whenever I have spoken at a church more than once, it provides an opportunity for me to evaluate the changes that have taken place with the crusade since the last visit. So much has changed! The last time I visited Revolution, it was the first time we had professionally printed Financial Learning Experience booklets! We were BIG TIME!!!
What has changed since then? Just about everything!
Here is a quick list of the changes that come immediately to mind:
- I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. has been released and several thousand copies have been sold. (I guess I can't accuse my Mom of paying people to buy it anymore!)
- The I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. Group Study has been released and several thousand copies have been sold.
- New Websites have been developed. The Next Steps page and supplementary Group Study sites are helping others take their next steps toward financial freedom.
- We have trained over sixty financial counselors. Twenty five of them at NewSpring! You can get trained too!
- The I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. team has grown.
What changes are in store? Well, Monday is a day for a HUGE announcement in the life of the crusade!