Recently, Casey Graham (Founder of The Change Group) sent a book to me and told me that it had a major impact on his life.
It is a book called "The Go-Giver". It is authored by John David Mann.
It took me a couple of months to sit down and read it, but I wish I would have read it sooner.
Seriously, it is a fictional story the relays POWERFUL business (and personal) concepts related to giving. It could even be called a framework for how one can have an amazing life.
I LOVED this book. Here are some of the reasons why:
- It focuses on giving. I love giving. My wife loves giving. I believe that everyone loves to give.
- It is highly focused on a few principles. This book does not attempt to share too much. I read this book one chapter at a time over a period of several days.
- It has caused me to reflect on how this applies to my crusade. And I am making changes as a result of this book.
- It was short and to the point. For some reason, I have difficulty developing the willpower to pick up a four-inch-thick book.
- I have seen it at work in my friend's life. Casey (you should follow him on Twitter) has been applying this stuff as well. He is FIRED UP about it! So am I!
Have you read this book?