Welcome to the latest series from the I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. Team – Save Money On Groceries
Ready to save $100 – $200 every month on groceries? Read this series, and we will show you how!
If you are not using CouponMom.com, there is a high chance that you are way overpaying for your groceries.
In our Financial Learning Experience events, I have the opportunity to share some money saving ideas. Of course, I always wish I had ten or eleven hours to share as many of them as possible, but there is not enough time.
One that I ALWAYS mention however, is CouponMom.com.
Here is how it works:
- Obtain Sunday newspaper coupon booklets (issued by SmartSource, RedPlum, and P&G)
- Mark the date issued on the coupon booklets – do NOT cut the coupons
- Sign up to CouponMom.com (click HERE to sign up – it is FREE!)
- Every week, go to CouponMom.com and pull up your store's deals under the "Grocery Deals By State"
- CouponMom.com will tell you which coupon booklets to cut coupons from and how to use them to obtain an average of 50% to 85% OFF!
It sounds too good to be true, but I use this myself! I KNOW it to be true! For example, this week I went to Publix (grocery store near my house) and had a bill of $69.00. I received $33.98 OFF after using my coupons. This was not for useless junk that I will never use. This is for cereal, pickles, ice cream, vitamins, toilet paper, paper towels, and many other products that I would purchase anyway.
Have you used this service? If so, share your victory stories! If not, get started and save a ton of money.