10 Reasons I Love Debt Freedom
- I remember what it was like to be in debt
- I do not mail all of my money off to a bank every month
- Able to give more money away
- Able to save more money
- Able to spend more money
- Equipped to absorb "life happens" events – like surgery, unexpected Baby Sangl miracle, appliance failure, and car breakdowns
- Able to focus on the long-term with our decision-making
- Less STRESS!
- We earn money with our money instead of paying others for money we have borrowed
- Having to pay cash forces us to wait – which forces us to demand a deal for all of our purchases
Would you add any reasons?