We are only 70 days from Christmas! This is a KNOWN, UPCOMING EXPENSE. Ignoring known, upcoming expenses is one of the number one reasons that budgets fail.
You have 70 days until Christmas, but really probably only 40 or so to save for it. Have you committed to pay cash for Christmas this year? Share your progress!
If you have saved nothing for Christmas so far, what steps are you going to take to avoid debt?
Related Posts: SERIES: Save Money For Next Christmas
I am FIRED UP about the upcoming month! We are going to be able to help a ton of people become financially free – that is what this is all about. Check out the upcoming events below – we would love to see you at one of them!
October 15, 2009 The Master’s Touch – Orlando, FL
- Stewardship Challenge (speaking along with Dr. John C. Maxwell, Rick Campbell and Pastor Tom Mullins)
October 17 – 18, 2009 Emmanuel Wesleyan Church – Salisbury, MD
- October 17, 2009 Financial Counseling Experience
- October 18, 2009 Speaking 10:30AM Service
- October 18, 2009 Financial Learning Experience 6PM – 8PM
October 24, 2009 Crossroads Church – Douglasville, GA
- Financial Freedom Experience Conference 9AM – 4PM Register by calling the church
October 24, 2009 NextLevel Church – Newington, NH (Taught by IWBNIN team member – Mark Asbell)
- Financial Freedom Experience Conference 9AM – 3PM REGISTER
October 25, 2009 Revolution Church – Canton, GA
- Speaking 8:30AM; 10:00AM; 11:30AM services
- IWBNIN Savings Workshop 4PM – 6PM REGISTER
October 31 – November 1, 2009 Cornerstone Church – Auburn, AL
- October 31, 2009 Financial Counseling Experience
- November 1, 2009 Speaking 8:30AM; 10:00AM; 11:30AM Service
- November 1, 2009 Financial Learning Experience 6PM – 8PM More Info
November 5, 2009 Brutontown Community Center – Greenville, SC
- I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Savings Workshop REGISTER
November 9, 2009 New Psalmist Baptist Church – Baltimore, MD
- Stewardship Challenge (speaking along with Dr. John C. Maxwell, Rick Campbell and Bishop Walter Thomas)
November 14 – 15, 2009 Cross Roads Church – De Motte, IN
- November 14, 2009 Financial Counseling Experience
- November 15, 2009 Speaking 10AM Service
- November 15, 2009 Financial Learning Experience 1PM – 3PM REGISTER
YES! This is what this crusade is all about. We are HONORED, HUMBLED, and FIRED UP to be able to partner with so many great churches and organizations.
I would love to partner with your church, business, or non-profit organization to provide PRACTICAL and RELEVANT teaching on personal finances. If you are interested, we still have a few dates left in 2009. Contact our team HERE to begin the conversation!
We have added yet another “Spectacular” to our SPECTACULAR LIST OF TOOLS (all of them FREE by the way – because we ALL like FREE, right?)
DeAnna e-mailed the IWBNIN team and asked for a Camera Spectacular. DeAnna, your request is now reality! Your Savings and Pay-Off Spectaculars for the Canon XSI are now available HERE (Pay-Off Spectacular) and HERE (Savings Spectacular).
On October 22nd, Sangl Baby #2 will have to identify him/herself. Let’s have a little vote, shall we? What do you think – vote now!
Survey results will be shared on October 22 AM with the REALITY being shared later that day!
I am excited about GroceryFreak.com, a new website that has been developed by The Saving Freak (a member of the IWBNIN Team). It is focused on helping you save TONS money on groceries and consumer goods.
The IWBNIN team is passionate about helping you accomplish far more than you ever thought possible with your personal finances. It drives everything we do. The Saving Freak is passionate about saving money and teaching others how to do the same.
NOTE FROM JOE: The Saving Freak will be teaching about GroceryFreak.com in addition to "how to save money on nearly everything you buy" at the I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. Book Signing/Seminar – TONIGHT, October 7th, in Anderson, SC. Click HERE for more information and to register.