On August 18 and 20, I had the privilege and honor of speaking along with Dr. John Maxwell, Pastor Brian Tome, and Pastor Steven Furtick at the Stewardship Challenge Conferences held in Cincinnati, OH and Charlotte, NC.
On October 15th and November 9th, two more of these outstanding conferences will be happening. If you are in church leadership or are leading stewardship for your church, this is one event you do not want to miss. I PROMISE that you will be challenged AND equipped to address stewardship challenges in new and effective ways!
On October 15th, the Stewardship Challenge will be in ORLANDO, Florida!
On November 9th, we will be in BALTIMORE, Maryland!
At each event, Dr. John Maxwell, Dr. Rick Campbell, and I will be speaking. In Orlando, Pastor Tom Mullins will be the guest speaker. In Baltimore, Bishop Walter Thomas will be the guest speaker.
Click HERE to learn more and to register.
I would love to see you there! I can't wait!
A friend of mine recently asked me what were some of the top signs that someone was in financial distress. I sent him the below list.
- You have $0 in savings
- You know exactly how much you have left in overdraft protection – and you USE it
- You are well aware of what the term "NSF" means
- You leave bills unopened because you are scared of what is inside
- You are saving nothing for retirement and planning on the lottery and the government to take care of you
- Your kid has 53 Webkinz, but you have nothing saved for their college
- You borrow money from your children
- You borrow money from a payday loan store or a pawn shop
- You have $483,000 in credit card debt
- You are 35, have no job or income, live in Mom's basement, and wonder why things are not going well (financially or otherwise)
Would you add anything to this list?
For this Saturday morning, we have updated our Next Steps site "Free Samples" section with a link to Shop4Freebies.com. It is a great place to sign up for a variety of free stuff – if you don't mind increasing the quantity of e-mail and regular mail!
Check out the free samples link HERE. You might just want to browse the entire "Budget Boosters" section while you are at it. It is how me and my team have saved TONS of money!
Every month there will be an update of Joe & Jenn’s Home Pay-Off Spectacular!
Here’s this month’s update!
Total Squares: 2,426
Paid-For Squares: 805 810
Squares Remaining: 1621 1616
% of House Owned By The Sangl’s: 33.2% 33.4%
% of House Owned By Wells Fargo: 66.8% 66.6%
Here is the updated “Sangl Home Pay-Off Spectacular” (Click on the picture to view the larger, cleaner version)
We have FINALLY paid off the complete perimeter of our house! AWESOME! The next time around will require a lot less squares! I have now begun to pay off the sunroom portion of our house – an area that the Sangl’s closest friends know how much labor was required to make this room what it is!
How are you doing on YOUR house payoff spectacular? If you do not have one, you can get one here => Pay Off Spectacular – House.
Read previous Sangl Home Pay-Off Spectacular Updates
The I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. Book Signing/Seminar is coming to Anderson, SC this coming Wednesday, October 7th – have you registered?
Participants will learn:
- How to prepare a written spending plan (budget) that actually works!
- Strategies for achieving debt freedom
- How to save money on nearly everything you buy – including groceries, restaurants, insurance, shopping on-line, entertainment, phone service, and many more!
Class Materials include:
- Seminar materials
- One signed copy of I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. per ticket (one per individual or household ticket)
Space is limited so REGISTER right away!