Each year, I make a point to reflect on everything that took place in the past year.
Here is a short list of what happened in 2009.
- Announced STUNNING news that we are expecting a 2nd child (read about it HERE)
- The IWBNIN team spoke/taught 91 times! (we want to speak at your church or business in 2010 – contact us HERE)
- We taught over 40,000 people!!!! Unbelievable!!!
- Released a new book – What Everyone Should Know About Money Before They Enter THE REAL WORLD
- Built a tree house in the backyard for my daughter – and camped out in it TWICE – once in a major thunderstorm!
- Caught a “Fish-Of-A-Lifetime” – a 47″ 28.3# Muskie
- Completed my 2nd 26.2 mile marathon (like Pastor Jeff Kapusta just did) in Houston, TX – and I beat my goal – and two of my brothers while finishing in less than 4 hours – 3:55!!!! (you can read about it and see my mile splits HERE)
- Took off with my wife on two separate trips WITHOUT the daughter – NICE!
I am SO thankful for the blessings in my life, and I can’t wait to see what 2010 holds!
Did I mention that we are having a son in early February?!!?!?!