Every month there will be an update of Joe & Jenn’s Home Pay-Off Spectacular!
Here’s this month’s update!
Total Squares: 2,426
Paid-For Squares: 821 826
Squares Remaining: 1605 1600
% of House Owned By The Sangl’s: 33.9% 34.0%
% of House Owned By Wells Fargo: 66.1% 66.0%
Here is the updated Sangl Home Pay-Off Spectacular
2009 was quite a year. The Sangl’s endured an enormous amount of LARGE financial events including …
- IVF in January (to attempt to have a 2nd child after 9 years of trying for #2) Expected Expense
- Heat Pump replacement (upstairs unit) in January Unexpected Expense
- Heat Pump replacement (downstairs unit) in April Unexpected Expense
- The news that a 2nd child was on the way (without IVF! – found out in June VERY Unexpected Expense
- Moving I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. to a full-time crusade in June Expected Expense
This meant we had to slow down on our house payoff efforts, but we still were able to lower our debt by a whopping TWO PERCENT. This is even while paying an extra 25% toward principle every month! That makes me mad just typing it!!! This is why I am so fervently focused on eliminating ALL debt.
I can’t wait to see what happens in 2010!
How are you doing on YOUR house payoff spectacular? If you do not have one, you can get one here => Pay Off Spectacular – House.
Read previous Sangl Home Pay-Off Spectacular Updates