THIS WEEKEND: New River Community Church Lake Wylie SC

I am FIRED UP and extremely honored to speak at New River Community Church this weekend!   I will be speaking during the Saturday evening 6PM service, the Sunday 9:15AM, 10:15AM, and 11:15AM services.   Then I will be teaching the Financial Learning Experience at 3PM.   You can register for the Financial Learning Experience HERE.   The registration page is really basic, but create an account and register (or just show up – its free!).

7 Comments

1. John & Amy Burton on January 16, 2010 at 1:52 pm

Hey Joe,
    We’re FIRED UP TOO! It was great meeting you and Casey today. We can’t wait for tonight’s service at NRCC South! See you there.
    John & Amy Burton

2. Donna on January 17, 2010 at 10:24 am

Hi Joe!
    We heard you speak last night at the Sat. eve. service. Looking forward to hearing more today at 3pm. Wish we knew you 20 years ago, however, we know it’s never too late!
    Thank you for reaching out to help others.
    Donna and Dave Wendland

3. Erica on January 17, 2010 at 7:27 pm

Joe,
    I just want to personally thank you for taking the time to speak to us today at New River Community Church. I learned so much from your class and am very excited to get my family on track to becoming debt free.

God Bless,
    Erica Rorie

4. Julie on January 18, 2010 at 6:11 am

Joe…My husband and I heard you speak twice this weekend at New River Community Church in Lake Wylie…it was great…thanks for the encouragement…the tools…the tips…and the contagious passion!

5. Troy Brown on January 18, 2010 at 8:00 am

Joe & Casey,

Thanks for the great weekend at New River. It was exciting to see so many in the Sunday afternoon conference. I have never seen that many people have so much fun at a financial conference! Not only fun but EZ! God Bless.

Troy

6. Wendy Sweet on January 25, 2010 at 3:16 pm

One week later and I am still stoked about your program. Started my personal coupon filing system and looking forward to sharing the knowledge with others. May God bless your ministry in ways you never dreamed!

Wendy Sweet

7. Mary Fry on May 30, 2010 at 11:58 am

Are you folks having a Vacation Bible School at your church this summer? mlfry@yahoo.com