Do you have a financial situation in your life that you KNOW you need to deal with? Why not make it your goal to resolve it or take steps toward addressing it this week?
Here are some financial situations that we regularly see people facing, but refusing to address:
- Lack of a written will
- Old debts that are not being paid at all
- Lack of a budget
- Failing to reduce fixed expenses (new insurance quotes, cutting or reducing cable, eliminating home phone, etc)
- Spouse failing to pay child support which is resulting in an extremely dire financial condition, but unwilling to take the necessary steps to ensure that it is paid
- Still financially supporting a 25 or 35-year old child
- Being the 25 or 35 (or 45 or 55) year old child who is still being financially supported by Mommy and Daddy
- Saving $0 each month (keeps you slave to debt)
- Giving $0 each month (robs you of one of life’s greatest joys)
- Investing $0 each month (prevents use of 8th wonder of the world – compound interest)
- Spending more than is made each month
Are you facing any of these situations? What can you do THIS WEEK to address them?