From time to time, my family revisits ways that we can save money. Invariably, we find a way to save a lot. Recently, we completely cut off cable to eliminate that bill. I haven’t missed it yet. I might start missing it when college football starts up, but I certainly don’t miss the cable bill!
Our team has put together a list of the Top 5 Ways To Save Money – Without Selling Anything! This list has certainly impacted our money in a huge way. Hopefully, this list will help you save a ton of money too!
- Auto/Home Insurance The average person saves $500 – $600 per year just by obtaining new quotes!
- Life Insurance Chances are high that you are overpaying! Find out more and obtain instant quotes (without talking to anyone!).
- Zero-Percent Balance Transfer Credit Cards Move your high interest debt to zero percent interest debt!
- On-Line Savings Accounts On-line banks pay five to eight times the interest that most local banks pay.
- Groceries Cash envelopes and coupons really work!
In fact, I would LOVE to hear how much money you save by doing these five things!