FREE CONFERENCE CALL: How To Save $1,000 RIGHT NOW!

It is my passion to help people accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances.   It is the mission of our entire organization.

That is why I am so FIRED UP to be able to offer a FREE conference call on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 7:00PM Eastern Time.

TOPIC:

How To Save $1,000 RIGHT NOW!

No sales pitch, just help.   You CAN save tons of money, and we are going to be sharing the best tips we have learned as we have traveled throughout the nation.

Register RIGHT NOW to reserve your spot by filling out the form below.

Person Information
First Name *
Last Name *
Email *

10 Responses to “FREE CONFERENCE CALL: How To Save $1,000 RIGHT NOW!”

1. Sherlynn Kerns October 13, 2010 at 11:11 am #

The oonference is during our No Debt class at the church, if it is at 7 pm Wednesday. It starts at 6:30 pm. at Messiah in Midland, MI

2. sue black October 14, 2010 at 5:29 am #

Can the Conferenc Call be recorded for those of us who may not be able to partipate live?

3. Diana October 14, 2010 at 6:06 am #

I agree with the other commenters. Our small group meets on Wednesday nights and we’re doing a financial series. Will there be another offering of this, or possibly a recording? I would LOVE to get some new tips!!!

4. Tamra October 14, 2010 at 6:50 am #

Our youth service is Wednesdays 7:30-8:30. Having a recording of the call available would be great!

5. David Enyart October 14, 2010 at 11:42 am #

Hey Joe! I’ll be busy with small groups in FUSE wednesday night. A recording would be outstanding!

6. Dan Pope October 17, 2010 at 12:36 pm #

+1 for a recording… I volunteer @ Fuse on Wednesday nights!

7. Anita Olson October 18, 2010 at 8:16 pm #

We have an Evangelist at our church Wednesday night at 7:00 Central Time so we would only have approx. 1 hour for your Conference Call. I’m like others, will this be available at another time or is there another way we can hear what you have to share with us? Thanks!

8. Kay Armbruster October 19, 2010 at 4:15 pm #

Would love to have participated in the call but I’ll be at your class at our church in Midland, MI Wednesday evening, too. If there’s a recording or another time we can hear it, please let us know. Thanks!

9. April Bradberry October 20, 2010 at 12:07 am #

I would love to be included in the conference call but I will be at Fuse tomorrow night. Sorry.

10. Ginny October 20, 2010 at 7:27 am #

Another for the recording. I have to help with the youth and children at church on Wednesday nights. We have quite a few that come but only 3 adults total…can’t miss.