I am FIRED UP to be at Lifepoint Church in Fredericksburg, VA this weekend!!!
On the agenda:
- Meet the fantastic team of people who make up the Lifepoint ministry team!
- Train a ton of financial coaches
- Teach during weekend services
- Help a bunch of people gain freedom as I teach the Financial Learning Experience
- Watch IWBNIN’s newest team member, Matt, participate in his first weekend on the road
It sounds like there are going to be HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of people at the Financial Learning Experience – but there is room for YOU – register HERE.
It is my passion to help people accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances. It is the mission of our entire organization.
That is why I am so FIRED UP to be able to offer a FREE conference call on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 7:00PM Eastern Time.
How To Save $1,000 RIGHT NOW!
No sales pitch, just help. You CAN save tons of money, and we are going to be sharing the best tips we have learned as we have traveled throughout the nation.
Register RIGHT NOW to reserve your spot by filling out the form below.
I had the honor and privilege of speaking at Revolution Church in Canton, GA again this weekend. Amazing things are happening there!!! They were in the middle of a teaching series called “How To Ruin Your Life”. My message was focused on “How To Ruin Your Life FINANCIALLY”.
You can watch my message HERE in the next day or so, but I wanted to share my list of top ways you can RUIN your life financially. Just in case it is your goal to ruin yourself financially (if you do, that’s weird and you should get that checked out!)
How To RUIN YOUR LIFE FINANCIALLY:
- Spend more than you make.
- Buy stuff you cannot afford.
- Ignore God – don’t ever return the tithe and don’t ever ask Him what He wants you to do with the rest
- Refuse to learn how to become a better money manager.
- Spend every dime you make – never save any money.
- Believe the lie that more money will solve your problems.
- Go to college for seven years to get a four year degree – even worse, don’t get the degree.
- Never plan your spending.
- Always say, Yes, to your children and spouse.
- Fail to work together with your spouse. Even more, get a divorce.
- Have a bunch of children out of wedlock and owe child support to three baby mamas.
- Have all of your investments in one basket.
- Don’t have health insurance.
- Don’t pay your taxes.
- Start a business without any money and no plan.
- Co-sign a loan for a broke friend or family member.
- Marry someone who is irresponsible, has horrible credit, and piles of debt.
What would you add?
I am PUMPED to be visiting two churches this weekend and helping a bunch of people get financially free!!!
Saturday 9AM – 11AM: First Church of God – Lexington, KY
FOLLOWED BY: A workshop to APPLY what was just taught!!! YES! This is a FIRST for the crusade, and I LOVE IT!
Sunday ALL AM Services: Revolution Church – Canton, GA
Sunday 3PM – 5PM: Financial Learning Experience
I would love to see you at one of these events!
Every month there will be an update of Joe & Jenn’s Home Pay-Off Spectacular!
Here’s this month’s update!
Total Squares: 2,426
Paid-For Squares: 865 868
Squares Remaining: 1561 1558
% of House Owned By The Sangl’s: 35.7% 35.8%
% of House Owned By Wells Fargo: 64.3% 64.2%
Here is the updated Sangl Home Pay-Off Spectacular (click to view large size)
Another three miserable squares paid off this month. The Sangl’s still have major plans cooking on this pay-off spectacular. Stay tuned because one day (hopefully really soon), there will be a major announcement regarding this thing!!! All part of my scheme to make you ask, “What in the world is Sangl talking about?”
How are you doing on YOUR house payoff spectacular? If you do not have one, you can get one here => Pay Off Spectacular – House.
Read previous Sangl Home Pay-Off Spectacular Updates