It is that time of year to take the opportunity to reflect upon all the good in our lives and be thankful for it. I am truly living a blessed life!
As I reflect on this year, I am especially thankful for:
- Health – I am GRATEFUL for the good health of my entire family!
- Life – We were blessed with the safe arrival of our miracle baby boy, Keaton, in February (read about that HERE)
- My Family – My bride, Jenn, and my daughter, Melea, are AWESOME!
- This Crusade – We have been able to serve literally tens of thousands of people this year, and I am SO PUMPED to help so many take their next financial steps!
- This Country – We ALL have the opportunity to pursue our dreams.
- My House – It has been a chore to fix up our older house, but with most of that work complete – we really like our home!
- My Vehicles – The 1997 GMC Sierra is still rolling along and went on the crusade about 10 times this fall! The 2002 Chevy Tahoe will run over anything, and I LOVE IT! (we even drove it to Houston, TX for Thanksgiving!)
- My Church – I am challenged weekly through NewSpring Church. Where else in life would I be consistently challenged remove the focus from myself and to serve others? LOVE IT!
I am grateful and thankful for the many blessings in my life. What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?