Many people that I meet who are TOTALLY B-R-O-K-E have all the appearances of being wealthy.
- Have a great job
- Have a great education
- Started out life on a middle-class launch pad
- Wear awesome clothes
- Drive a super nice car – like a Mercedes
They go home and park that car in front of a trailer – or in front of a 100%-financed house. They use a credit card to buy their food and gas. Their credit is trashed. And they wonder why they can’t ever seem to get ahead.
It’s called “STUFF-ITIS”. It is being afflicted with the DESIRE TO LOOK GOOD, and it is accompanied with the lack of ability to prepare and follow a real plan that allows them to prosper.
It is called – “All hat and no cattle.”
If this is you, TODAY is the day to set yourself free. Here are some practical steps you can take:
- YELL really loud
- Announce that you are SICK of living this way!
- Resolve to STOP signing up for any more debt.
- Prepare a spending plan BEFORE your next paycheck arrives and PLAN every dime before you actually receive it (FREE budgeting tools HERE).
- FOLLOW the plan!
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 EVERY SINGLE MONTH!!!
I like Mercedes. I like nice things. But NOT when they rob me of greater things. Who’s with me?