As I travel this nation on this crusade to help people accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances, I see many people who want to win with their money but they aren’t.
If that is you, read the list below to see if any of the below apply. The GOOD NEWS is that you CAN win with your money! Be sure to check out our FREE financial tools HERE.
In no particular order, here are the top reasons I see that people are not winning with their money.
- Inability to say NO (to themselves, spouse, and/or children)
- Shiny Stuff Syndrome
- Lack of financial education
- Spouses not working together
- Lack of giving (rarely do I see selfish people truly win with their money)
- No savings (it is impossible to win financially if you do not save)
- Unwilling to take risk with any investments
- Listening to the wrong (and broke) people
- Impulsive spending decisions
- Failure to carry health and disability insurance
Would you add any reasons to this list?