Ever spent money and felt like you might as well be flushing it down the toilet?
I’ve had those experiences. We all have.
Situations like the following come to mind:
- Moneypit House Repairs
- Fixing a boat
- Health club membership and haven’t been to health club in years
- Giving money to a friend/family member who refuses to change their poor financial behaviors
Maybe you are doing this right now – and you don’t even realize just how big it is costing you!
- Paying interest on your home mortgage – adds up to THOUSANDS per year!
- Paying interest on a credit card balance or furniture purchase – can add up to THOUSANDS per year!
- Purchasing a brand new car/boat/truck/ATV/etc – and HUNDREDS and THOUSANDS of dollars are lost the moment it is taken off the lot!
- Paying for a storage unit for stuff you don’t even use!
These “hidden costs” can add up to a TON of money that can be used in so many more ways than just “flushing it down the toilet”.
What is ONE THING you could do today to make a huge difference tomorrow?