Here are the Top 7 Reasons It’s Hard To Balance The US Budget:
- It’s hard to say “NO” to a good program Let’s face it. There are tons of great programs that are funded by taxpayer money.
- Genuine disagreement Smart people who are extremely passionate about their work have real differences in their beliefs and ideals.
- Ever-changing leadership Leadership changes every election cycle. What was important in the last cycle may not be important during the next.
- Politics Ever heard of “We” versus “They”?
- We can print more money Fire up the printer, boys! We need more $100 bills!
- Others aren’t – Why should I? It’s hard to be a leader who cuts spending when other leaders are continuing to spend at high levels in their own districts.
- MANY AMERICANS AREN’T LIVING BY A BALANCED BUDGET THEMSELVES! If Americans don’t live with a balanced budget, they don’t truly know the freedom that is felt when one has a plan that balances!
What additional items would you include?